Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: Tool for sanitizing MS office documents?
From: m3c <mcensamuel () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:20:23 -0800 (PST)

if i understood your query correctly...

u can try docscrubber...nice tool to 'remove hidden
data' from the doc files.

http://www.docscrubber.com/

--- David Gianndrea <dgianndrea () comsquared com> wrote:

I thought I saw something about a tool on this list
that
would clean out the revisions and personal info from
MS
office docs.

Could some point me to this tool, or correct me if
im just making this up in my mind!

--
David Gianndrea
Senior Network Engineer