mailing list archives
SecurityForest - Public Release no.2
From: "loni () securityforest com" <loni () securityforest com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:51:01 +0200
For those of you who don't know what SecurityForest is, check out:
I'll keep this mail short. There have been major additions and changes
to the forest, here are just a few.
- The "ExploitTree update phase I" has been completed. (Thnx a lot to
all those who assisted).
- ExploitTree v2 has been released, it includes much more exploits and
is more categorized and organized than ever before. (anonymous CVS
access is now available)
- The ToolTree has grown massively.
- *new* The EducationTree is currently in beta-stage but includes a
lot of great resources.
- *new* The BookTree includes almost all the great security/hacking
books ever published.
- The LinkTree includes loads of great resources.
- Lots more...
And finally, the "SecurityForest Exploitation Framework Beta" is soon to
be released, screenshots and a demo movie are available. (A pre-beta
version is available for those willing to help and PROVIDE FEEDBACK!).
loni () securityforest com
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
- SecurityForest - Public Release no.2 loni () securityforest com (Feb 15)