Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

the fun continues with milw0rm.com
From: "VeNoMouS" <venom () gen-x co nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:36:01 +1300

some of you might notice that milw0rm is acting like a bit of a yo yo over the last coulple of days..

Thats because we are still getting dos'd we moved over onto 100mb hosting, but that wasnt enough we are still getting
attacked, so hay what can we do apart from go gig hosting but whos got the funds for that eh? we dont make anything off
milw0rm.

So we @ milw0rm are sorry for the inconvenance.... but until the dos'ing stops or some one comes up with a solution for
us, take the site as is, if its up its up, if not well go find the fucker dos'ing it.

milw0rm will not go quietly into the night!!!