Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Internet Explorer Beta
From: Anders Breindahl <skrewz () skrewz dk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:02:11 +0100

Yes, I did notice that too. I find it somewhat odd, that the browser is not
secure in itself.

It seems, that in Microsoft's point of view, security needs to be something
complex and patchy. No such simple solution as simply upgrading software to a
version which is not vulnerable.

I don't get it. Isn't this whole requirement of a third-party antivirus suite,
firewall and spyware-remover a big mess and a waste of resources?

Regards, Anders Breindahl.