Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch (iDEFENSE Labs)
From: Joachim Schipper <j.schipper () math uu nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:47:34 +0100

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:20:30 -0500
From: "iDEFENSE Labs" <labs-no-reply () idefense com>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch
To: <full-disclosure () lists netsys com>,
    <dailydave () lists immunitysec com>,
<bugtraq () securityfocus com>

iDEFENSE Labs is pleased to announce the launch of our community site:

    http://labs.idefense.com

Funny. All I get is a blank white page. Could it be you are expecting me
to trust your site, turn off all my defenses, turn on scripting, to view
the page? You're kidding right, this is just a joke to test participants
gullibility, right?

Ron.

To be fair, it can be circumvented by just reading the source. However,
while Wetware/1.0 is a rather secure Javascript interpreter, it suffers
from lack of speed.

In short, I gave up when I got another blank page after finding their
front page. Looks like the guys at iDEFENSE are not prepared for this
kind of paranoia...

Other than the fact it's not really accessible without enabling
Javascript, it might be a fine site, though.

                Joachim