Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Please can some one help out.
From: Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:44:03 -0500

No offense but this is really really offtopic. If your really that interested in which basement this camera is hung I suggest you get in contact with the network guys at caltech. And those do appear to be coat hangers on coat rack... they only look big because the windows are so small...

-sb

Tanvir wrote:

Hi,
I know these are unsecure cameras..... But what are we looking at through one of this camera. There are many out there.... but i did not understand what this camera is being pointed at. Its very, very strange. Regards, Tanvir.