Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Xfree86 video buffering?
From: defiance <seclists () stratitec com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:20:03 -0600

I would do a quick visit to slashdot after your nighly porn session. Then
she'll never know :)

Seriously though, I think this has to do with stuff getting left in the video
memory. I don't think X flushes it properly. Or I could have no idea what I'm
talking about.

-defiance
http://stageofbattle.org