Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Please help me update my address book on Ringo
From: Duncan Hill <dhill+fulldisc () cricalix net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:46:11 +0000

On Thursday 24 February 2005 06:10, Ahmad Naazir might have typed:
Hi

I'm updating my address book.  Please click on the link below and enter
your contact info for me:

http://ringo.com/i?uid=Jg8rPqPWwgOT2n9Y&;

Odd.. one of our customers has been getting this but with bebo.com as the URL.
Time to update the filters.  DNS checks show that it was in bonded sender too
(the bebo ones).

--
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.