Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

security forecasts 2005
From: "i.t Consulting" <fd () ithum de>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:10:48 +0100

well - security forecasts for 2005 may be more interesting in autumn of the
previous year when I've seen some nice figures on sans, secunia, symantec
etc.
however, I can't find those figures again, maybe for obvious reasons, e.g. the
'survival time' has climbed to 21 min from 13 in 2004.

has anybody some forecast figures in his/her archive?
thanks
/i.ł

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html