Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: <RANT> Cart00ney-Sigs (was: Re: Freenet clone)
From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:34:59 -0600

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 07:58 -0600, J.A. Terranson wrote:
I'm not gonna ask the more common question, since I can plainly see the
answer of "No, I didn't have the money to pay a lawyer to write shit for
me"...

heh... or just a very cheap one ;)

Cheers,
Frank

Agreement: You are not allowed to read this email. If you are reading
this, you already have read to this point and are in violation of this
agreement. Please contact the sender to make arrangement for the deposit
of your out-of-court settlement.
You may not use this email or email address. By contacting the sender
for the settlement, you are violating yet another section. Since you are
already planning on settlement payments, please double your payment.
Disclaimer: The sender of this email disclaims any type of brain
activity related to sense or reason pertaining to the contents of this
email.