mailing list archives
CCA source code released
From: Jonathan Heusser <jonny () drugphish ch>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:17:51 +0200
Some months ago I announced the C Code Analyzer, a static analysis tool for
detecting potential security problems in C source code.
I released the source code of CCA today.
Current features are:
- fully automatic user input tracer
- potential bufferoverflow detection
- memory leak detection
- multiple/dangling free detection
- array out of bound accesses
- eclipse frontend plugin
If you are interested, visit http://www.drugphish.ch/~jonny/cca.html
More information, example sessions detecting bufferoverflows in real
applications and screenshots of the plugin are available on the page.
ACF8 4AC4 E7E4 1C72 44C5 4E55 2CF0 79E9 84B6 4AD3
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- CCA source code released Jonathan Heusser (May 02)