Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Implementation of CoreST mysql vulnerability?
From: Brendan Dolan-Gavitt <mooyix () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:05:26 -0500

Hi,
   I've recently been looking at CoreLabs' paper on the weak
challenge/response mechanism in MySQL v3.23 and below
(http://www1.corest.com/corelabs/projects/protocol_design_flaws/mysql.pdf).
They mention that there is an implementation of the attack in Python
and Smalltalk that can be found on their website, but I haven't been
able to unearth it if it's there at all. Does anyone have a copy or
know where it might be found?

Thanks,
  Brendan Dolan-Gavitt