Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Ticket#: 200505251001607] [SECURITY] rootkit/IRCbot on server adrians.lx.ro
From: RESTENA NOC <noc () restena lu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:07:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Administrator of lx.ro,

one of our customers has informed our staff that very
recently an attack on one of his servers was performed
that - after successfully gaining root rights - downloaded
a malicious piece of software from the server

adrians.lx.ro

The exact file downloaded was:

http://adrians.lx.ro/Robi.tar.gz

and contains the psyBNC toolkit. This file is still
present on that server. Please take the appropriate
actions as soon as possible.

Regards,

RESTENA NOC