Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Cyrilic
From: "Aditya Deshmukh" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:54:08 +0530

I have one user who keeps getting cyrilic spam, but I cant find a rule
anywhere.
Is anyone else getting this kind of spam??

Welcome to the club of cyrilic spam recipects, we have many existing members

The rule that you want to create is this

If the message body or header contains "Windows-1251"
Then ***** it

***** == delete it or file it or blacklist it whatever -

But doing this will cause all the mails from russia to be ******'ed and you
have good people like 3APA3A who will also be blocke that are on this list.
Maybe you need to create a white list before the black list and keep checking
the spam folder logs every now and then.

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)