Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

password vaults-
From: David Royer <david.royer () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:02:04 -0400

Sorry for the very noob question, but I'm having very hard times finding
such products.
 I have the pleasure and the incredible chance to support generic (shared
admin) passwords. I'm looking for a commercial product to manage the
distribution and protection of these passwords. Must be RSA compatible and
Active Directory (LDAP, to retrieve info and allow access). Also must be
able to support web (https) for users to log in and get the passwords they
are allowed to see.
 Best regards!