Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gary McKinnon
From: bkfsec <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:11:54 -0400

Paul Schmehl wrote:

Dixon, Wayne wrote:

Remember, not everybody in America shares the same opinion as those who
are in charge.  Bush's approval rating is 35%, the lowest of his
presidency, and I expect that it will only get lower.  Nobody says
anybody approves of the bombing of civilians.

And only liars claim the US bombs civilians.....

And only morons ignore the military concept of collateral damage. So far, I haven't heard anyone say that the United States military targets civilians, simply that they bomb them... and all that has to happen for that statement to be true is for bombs to inflict damage to civilians, which is virtually guaranteed in war. Not that intellectual honesty is anything that the average neo-con knows anything about... You're still stuck on "They're greeting us with flowers and candy" from a conceptual standpoint...

The reality-impaired right wing needs to reconsider its positions.

            -bkfsec