Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MySpace or Montspace?
From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:33:44 -0400

All taken care of. I sent your list and the background information over to the FBI. With any luck these sites will be down quickly (if they aren't already). Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it...

As of 0921 :

wget -O - http://www.montspace.com
--09:21:27--  http://www.montspace.com/
           => `-'
Resolving www.montspace.com... failed: Name or service not known.

Looks like somebody yanked the registration on the domain.

Unfortuately, it still answers to the IP (provided you give the domain name in the host-header) :

 wget -O - http://www.montspace.com --header "Host: www.montspace.com"
--09:28:39--  http://www.montspace.com/
           => `-'
Resolving www.montspace.com... 85.249.20.100
Connecting to www.montspace.com|85.249.20.100|:80... connected.
Length: unspecified [text/html]

[<=> ] 0 --.--K/s <html>
<head>
<title>Best YOUNG PORNO</title>

Don't suppose anyone knows somebody at VALUEDOT-NET ...

/mike.