Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?
From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:01:52 -0500

I agree with Bailey, there are just some instances where FD is not the way to go. I mean if your neighbors knew you
kept your spare house keys under the flower pot and they went FD to the neighborhood, would you still beleive FD was
the way to go? I highly doubt so, otherwise you would not have locks on your doors in the first place. Some FDs can do
more harm than good, I dont know how else to explain it.

Regards,
CM