Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?
From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 02:24:35 -0500

How many times do I have to tell everyone I am NOT in the same state as the school right now I am at my parents' house
for the week. So looking up my IP addy won't get you even close to where the school is located. Second, I have called
it a school, it could be a Univeristy, College, Community College, or even an Adult Learning Center. As for the 7k
'estimate' it is rough estimate based on quick look up of new students attending. So everyone please dont wast your
time trying to play 'who can guess what school it is or where it is?' because I really will not verify if you are
correct or not and plain do not want to play that game. I just asked FD on advice of what to do considering the
implications, and that is all it will be kept at. I will not be responding to anything on the subject that is not
related to actually helping me, I do appreciate the help and advice so far and just want to get on with my day without
making this more of a problem than it already is. Thank you.

Regards,
CM