Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Using SMS spoofing to locate almost anyone in the UK without their permission
From: virus () nolog org
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:45:00 +0100

Hi,

this:

to get almost anyone's mobile phone position without their agreement.

is a contradiction to the following:

receives an SMS message asking them to confirm they consent to the
tracking.

Without my agreement it is possible to get my position but my confirmation is necessary that it's going to work - have I got that wrong? Could you please explain that?

GTi