Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Certifications
From: "pingywon" <pingywon () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:11:11 -0500

If you want cert info try www.governmentsecurity.org

~pingywon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Smith
  To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
  Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:10 AM
  Subject: [Full-disclosure] Cisco Certifications

  Hey,
  Might not be the best place to ask this, but I couldn't find anywhere more relevant.
  I'm considering trying to get some CISCO Certifications in the future, but can't really afford the training.
  I know a few people with certifications and they're willing to lend me their books and some training material they
have, assuming it's possible to pass an exam without training is it possible to simply sit the exam?
  I'm in the UK here, and I can't seem to find anywhere that I can just sit exams, all include training for $2,000+

  Could anyone reccomend any sites or facilities?

  Thanks,
  Andrew