Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

obnoxious () cocksuck lesscum back RE: Latest Google vulnerability threatens the world
From: <john_fd () hushmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:10:36 +0600

obnoxious () hush com wrote:
Google Icemaker improper ice dispensing vulnerability

Do not worry. We are all aware of your gayness and in the past you
have proved that you are fully profficient in being _obnoxious_,
but this is not much good if you can't do it in style. I can
forward your naked photos to gaysex.com as your b-day gift.

recent 'obnoxious' cock sucking show -
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-
disclosure/attachments/20051224/7be9b262/attachment.html
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-
disclosure/attachments/20051225/8bd10708/attachment.html

/john