Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Detours and Trojans
From: "Tiago Halm" <thalm () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:47:40 -0000

Detours is being used on trojans.
Just got one *sighs* and detours was making sure the processes could not be
killed.

the files were:
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00002.dll
(around 48k)
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00003.dll
(around 48k)
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00003.exe -->
this file was 2k
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\ibm00004.dll
(around 48k)

current user "Run" was mapped to ibm00003.exe above.

Unfortunatelly I deleted the files (in case anyone was interested), because
google did not show much info on this and I didn't know much more of what to
do.
did some strings on the files above and showed http posts (uploads) of some
local files.
sorry I don't have any more information. don't remember.

anyone saw this already?

Tiago Halm