Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird : Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz () cruzio com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:34:07 -0800

Daniel Veditz wrote:
[a plain text message]

Just got half a dozen bounces because my plain-text email supposedly
contained "Suspicious I-Frame.a (Malicious Mobile Code) virus". Those of
you behind McAfee GroupShield barriers may not be getting the whole
conversation here if people can't even use words like i-frame in plain
text without being suppressed as a virus.

(remove the hyphen in i-frame throughout)