Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Undeletable user account.
From: trains () doctorunix com
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:25:40 -0600

Quoting James Bower <hando311 () hotmail com>:

Hi all, one of my servers has recently been compromised. No suprise but the hacker created himself a user account. The problem is that I can't seem to delete the account. The account is not part of any group. When you look at the account it and go to Member Of it doesn't show anything. When I try to delete it as the local admin I

You might find an interesting answer here:

http://neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=13948

I have used the exploit described therein and it does work as advertised.

Email solutions, MS Exchange alternatives and extrication,
security services, systems integration.
Contact:    services () doctorunix com