mailing list archives
Survey on Vuln Disclosure: Request for Participation
From: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:54:26 -0500
Greetings, fellow FD'ers ---
As part of my doctoral studies, I am seeking community input regarding how
secrecy and openness can be balanced in the analysis and alerting of
security vulnerabilities to protect critical national infrastructures. To
answer this question, my thesis is investigating:
1. How vulnerabilities are analyzed, understood and managed throughout
the vulnerability lifecycle process.
2. The ways that the critical infrastructure security community interact
to exchange security-related information and the outcome of such
interactions to date.
3. The nature of and influences upon collaboration and
information-sharing within the critical infrastructure protection community,
particularly those handling internet security concerns.
4. The relationship between secrecy and openness in providing and
exchanging security-related information.
The survey is located at http://www.infowarrior.org/survey.html and should
take 10-15 minutes to complete. Participation is both voluntary and
anonymous. Thank you for your help with this endeavor, and for helping
distribute this request for participation to other interested parties/lists.
The survey will be online through early March.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Survey on Vuln Disclosure: Request for Participation Richard Forno (Jan 06)