Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Open Letter on the Interpretation of "Vulnerability Statistics"
From: "Steven M. Christey" <coley () linus mitre org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:53:48 -0500 (EST)

*shrug* things change in 2.5 years.  The answer is fundamentally the same,
only I've given up being pedantic about the terminology.

Since your criticism of CVE and the vuln DB world has not changed in 2.5
years (and neither has my defense of it), perhaps we should agree to
disagree and be done with it.