Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SCO Openserver 5.0.x exploit
From: Micheal Turner <wh1t3h4t3 () yahoo co uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:40:37 +0000 (GMT)

http://seclists.org/lists/bugtraq/2006/Jan/0018.html
..
http://prdelka.blackart.org.uk/exploitz/prdelka-vs-SCO-termshx.c

Wow im so popular, RoD hEDoR is the second person who
wants to be ME, including RST member copy + pasting my
sudo exploit! RoD hEDoR, you forgot to mention (like
in my header) that the return address in the exploit
is for SCO Openserver 5.0.7.

          S U P P O R T   N O N E   D I S C L O S U R
                  DONT GIVE FIREARMS TO KIDZ.