Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities
From: Chris Umphress <umphress () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:34:05 -0800

On 1/10/06, Eugene.Smith () mpls frb org <Eugene.Smith () mpls frb org> wrote:

I have three servers running Linux Red Hat OS.  I would lke to find a source
for information regarding "How Too" when it comes to determining what level
of kernel, SSH, PHP, ect my servers are running.  I do know how to check
some of these things but am looking for someone who is very knowledgeble and
is willing to answer questions about this OS.

The man pages are your friend. This list probably is not.

--
Chris Umphress <http://daga.dyndns.org/>