Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Steve Gibson smokes crack?
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:23:50 -0600

Stan wrote:
Ordinarily I'd argue, but its hard to when we find out
Microsoft knew about the bug for a long time and made a
concious decision not to patch it even though they knew it
could lead to a system compromise.

Also, Microsoft must have made the concious decision to have it not work
by default on any pre-Windows 2000 machine? What kind of old secret
government backdoor is that...when it doesn't even work.

-Todd