Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secure Delete for Windows
From: Yvan Boily <yboily () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:06:26 -0600

On 1/17/06, sk <sk () groundzero-security com> wrote:
thank you for the constructive feedback. at least it was usefull
and not just some random flame. i do appriciate your comment,
i dont agree with some points though. it may be the default business strategy,
but if a single person (or a handfull) think they have to complain that i announce
a security application here, i do argue about it. then again, i should better ignore
such random bullshit as there will be always some smart ass who thinks he has
to post a negative and senseless comment.

I guess you only consider orders useful.  I wonder how you respond to
complaints about bugs?

i'd appriciate it as then we can make the software more stable. thats only good.

Considering how rabid the response to even mild criticism was, I would
have issues believing that feedback would be recieved with open arms.

Remember! Swearing at your customers shows them who's boss!
done with sarcasm ?

The entire section before the --- was sarcastic.

** this is not an endorsement or support of any community members, but
rather an observation that it is typical business practice to treat
even the most annoying potential customer with respect.

i know that those arent even potential customers so thats why. a real customer,
of course, will receive a friendly response.

GroundZero Security (email account at least) was using the same
channel to blast critics as was used to market the product.  This is
extremely unprofessional.

If an organization is going to spam a mailing list, it would be wise
to treat ever member of that mailing list with respect, and certainly
not tell users to 'stfu'.  That is just stupid.

Just a thought.