Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security Bug in MSVC
From: Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:57:14 -0500

On 1/17/06, ad () heapoverflow com <ad () heapoverflow com> wrote:

I think ms wont fixe any bug in vstudio, I have told them if they will
fix the vs2005 issue published recently and they said me exactly what
is on your support page:

"Only open project files that come from trusted sources."

Yeah but hasn't it always been the case that you can execute pretty
much anything from a msvs project file anyways?

or "Only open WMF files that come from trusted sources." would have
been less effort than releasing a patch then lol :D

-sb