Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools
From: H D Moore <fdlist () digitaloffense net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:04:27 -0600

You should check out the Metasploit Framework:
 - http://metasploit.com/projects/Framework/

<rant>
When I viewed the online demo of SAINT Exploit in December of 2005, nearly
all of their exploit modules had names very similar to the ones found in
version 2.5 of the Metasploit Framework. The demo has been updated since
then and a handful of new exploits have been mixed in while others had
their name changed. Oh, and their placement of a Google Adword on
"metasploit" was a nice touch...
</rant>

-HD