Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Testing UTM devices.
From: Jimmy Stewpot <squid () oranged to>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:49:33 +0000

Hello,

I am currently evaluating some UTM devices (fortinet, SonicWALL etc as per my previous posts). So far my testing has been fairly limited. I am currently looking to see if there are any tools around to test these types of devices, Currently my testing is all done through basic perl scripts however the information I get back from them is not really ideal, Any ideas or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy.