Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Fwd: Workaround for unpatched Oracle PLSQL Gateway flaw]
From: noelk <noelk () bc edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:27:49 -0500

Are there any scripts to check for the volnerability in existing databases/web servers.
We are looking into the riskmentioned and would like to be
able to verify how many of our instances are vulnerable.  If I new what
package or is it mod_plsql that has the vulnerability I can eleminate
instances that don't have the package installed.

Ken