Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

SSH brute force scanner?
From: "Gaddis, Jeremy L." <jeremy () linuxwiz net>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 02:05:25 -0500

An acquaintance recently sent me a tarball with some files in it. It appears to be a tool for brute forcing SSH passwords. I can't be bothered to mess with it at 2.00am, but if anyone wants it, you can get it at http://www.jeremygaddis.com/2006/02/01/ssh-brute-force-scanner/.

-j

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis, GCWN, Linux+, Network+
http://www.jeremygaddis.com/