Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phishing and Spammers
From: Michael Weinert <weinert () sys2 de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:14:06 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006 21:30 schrieb Cardoso:

A simple SQL query can delete all records from the same IP/machine, if
the counter is above 2.
Ha, you think phisher are that smart? I for myself hit the button
only once with fake credentials from my dynamic IP.
If everybody does it... Well...

Besides many networks are natted so you see the same IP very often.

just my 2 cents.

--

          SysQuadrat    Systeme mit Sicherheit
    Michael Weinert Stuttgart Filderstadt-Plattenhardt