Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: MySQL DoS
From: Tiago Pedrosa <riftman () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:44:52 +0100

Hi,

        I've found an bug commit on mysql, about this problem:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=15828, but it is already closed.
        Maybe you could re-open that bug thread. I think they resolved
the problem in the newest releases of mysql 5.0, but in versions of
mysql 4.1 I think they didn't resolved nothing.
        If they changed in 4.1 version, debian should make a new
package, and they still didn't a new one, so the problem should
persists. As new packages of mysql 5.0 where launched by debian, with
the problem solved.

        Tiago Pedrosa