Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Is Firefox JavaScript flawed ?
From: Philosophil <flosofl () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:47:39 -0500

FUD= Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.

A marketing trick to scare people into buying your
product/idea/service.  Typically vague statements not based on any
known form of reality.

On 10/10/06, darkcube <darkcube () datavibe net> wrote:

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Pink Hat wrote:

Prove it or its FUD.  You and your crackhead friend already fucked it
up at Toorcon so now you are trying here.

i think you have me confused with someone else -- most likely my two
crackhead friends that i got fucked up with *at* toorcon. i wasn't on
stage, but i definitely was in a few of the slides.

i'm a bit unfamiliar with this 'FUD' term you keep throwing around. sounds
like one of those awesome furry terms, or something.

  - 'cube [DTM/uH/wouldntyouliketoknow?]