Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ask for spam...
From: Joe Feise <jfeise () feise com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:55:08 -0700

Louis Wang writes:

Hi Guys:
    I'm doing research on AntiSpam personally, I need a lot of spam
samples. I have try a lot to incur spam, but to now, I can only get
about 300 spam per day.
    Could anybody kind to help me with spam collection? I use
clt () wang-labs com to collect spam. Please send as many spam as
possible to that mailbox. Or if you have spam archive, please send
them to me to bill.louis () gmail com
    Thanks in Advance!

Post to Usenet with the email address you want to get spam at. It will come
flowing in ;-)

 -Joe