Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Devil Linux 1.2.10 has an IRC bot onboard
From: Victor Grishchenko <gritzko () plotinka ru>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:13:46 +0600

Hi!

While building and testing a customized version of DevilLinux router
distro I found an IRC bot onboard. As far as I understood, it was
EnergyMech compiled from source right there plus some executable named
"TODO" (for camouflage purposes). The stuff unfolds at /shm/sshd/ and
runs somehow. Sadly, I had no time for detailed investigation. It leaves
an overall impression of script kiddie's work.
Last days DevilLinux website seems to be dead.

                      Victor Grishchenko
                      Digital Channels Network
                      Yekaterinburg, Russia