Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [ Capture Skype trafic ]
From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:24:40 +0200

Le vendredi 27 octobre 2006 à 16:53 -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter a
écrit :
(That said... keeping people from using Skype on a corporate network
is an HR problem, not a network management/security problem,
methinks, just like any P2P software.)

Have you ever header of Skype API that basicly allows two application to
communicate on top of Skype network, thus inheriting Skype resilience,
encryption, obfuscation and firewall punching capapbilities ?

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE