Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Office 0day
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:58:52 -0400

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:19:35 +0200, toto.toto () webmail co za said:
first time i join this list. I want to sell some Office 0day i coded. I
can't give detail here, please contact me by mail.

There's other forums for "I have a 0day I can't talk about".  Frankly,
I doubt you're going to get any takers unless you provide at least enough
info to convince people that in fact you *do* have a Office 0day.