Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:09:27 -0400

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:50:11 PDT, Mulyana Saputra said:

Adding a mailing list to your "professional network" is not exactly the
brightest way of making that all-important good first impression....

"Increasingly, if you're not LinkedIn, you're left out." --Business 2.0

It's interesting to see what they'll say in Business 2.1 Service Pack 3, once
they've gotten the bugs out.