Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Macro threats
From: Jay Sulzberger <jays () panix com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:04:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Muscarella, Sebastian \(IT\) <Sebastian.I.Muscarella () morganstanley com> wrote:

Wanted to ask this forum's opinion on the state of macro threats.  While
we have not seen too many this past year which were actively exploited,
we wanted to know if there are any indications on whether this threat
would increase, decrease, become more sophisticated in the next year or
two.

Any information would be very helpful.  We're currently looking at
enhancing some security features in-house around Microsoft Office, and
want as much intelligence on the topic as possible.

Thanks,

Sebastian Muscarella

Do not use any Microsoft "Windows" OS nor any Microsoft
application which can be run on these OSes.

oo--JS.