Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I'm not the only one who can't resolve phishtank.com, but some can..
From: Michael Ward <mike-ward () utc edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:05:53 -0400

I'm on a Mac, so I'm pretty sure I don't have any DNS poisoning or
evil malware.  My hosts is intact:

caprica:~ mward$ cat /etc/hosts
##
# Host Database
#
# localhost is used to configure the loopback interface
# when the system is booting.  Do not change this entry.
##
127.0.0.1       localhost
255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1             localhost