Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Stealing Browser History Without Using JavaScript
From: Peter Besenbruch <prb () lava net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:06:48 -1000

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
"We all know there are still people out there who think turning off
JavaScript protects them from everything."

It protects from an awful lot, and so far, from the worst stuff.

Damn it...  Good job.  I guess NoScript isn't good enough anymore...

I couldn't get the demo to work over here, because of the Safe History
extension. For reference, I'll put out the links for Safe History, Safe
Cache, and Noscript:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1502/
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1474/
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/