Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RainbowCrack-Online Drama
From: Kradorex Xeron <admin () digibase ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:07:55 -0400

Is this an advertizement, an insult, an invite, or what? :P

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 11:52, T Biehn wrote:
It gets juicier:

From: John Harrison <johnthedude () msn com
<http://mailcenter.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/46093D690006A5BE00003FD12205886172C
ECE0A040D030706?cmd=ComposeTo&adr=johnthedude%40msn%2Ecom&sid=c0>> To:
Travis <jimble11 () comcast net
<http://mailcenter.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/46093D690006A5BE00003FD12205886172C
ECE0A040D030706?cmd=ComposeTo&adr=jimble11%40comcast%2Enet&sid=c0>> Subject:
LIES From the Canadian Bomb Boy
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:16:02 +0000

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Mar/0462.html

Well you missed the criminal charges and subsequent guilty verdict and
the fact your parents had massive legal bills

**I didn't think it was relevant.

you really think that iRainbowcrack wants to be associated with a person
so anti

**iPod?

USA ..and a danger to school kids

**you were more than happy to accommodate me when you needed things right?

you have history of Bomb Charges , that is not wanted at
Rainbowcrack-online

**I bet.

i wondered why the surname was missed out in that first article , Travis
"who didnt want to give his surname " WHATA DICK U ARE

**Mommy and daddy told me not to give out my last name, you also didn't
want it.

Seventeen year old Travis Biehn was arrested last week and charged with
making a terrorist threat against
his Philadelphia area high school. It is alleged that the Grade 11
student scrawled a threat on a washroom
wall of Central Bucks East High School and then brought it to the
attention of some teachers. Biehn's home
 was searched after other students told the authorities that the teen had
told them that he knew how to
 make a bomb and was planning to use one. The search of his home revealed
eight to ten pounds of
potassium nitrate, fuses, detonators, and canisters as well as
photographs of bomb-making material

**See text of appeal / science to see that it wouldn't have made a bomb
anyways

guess we start there

and then a nice pic of u  i think
http://www.recorder.ca/cp/World/050614/w0614109A.html

**What a hottie, where's your pic?

 oh and an attachment of the threats to take the site down which u tried
to make it so that we couldnt
do a thing without you agreeing , not bad for such an idle fook , your a
waste of space dude , i hear your druggie voice , hope you aint any at
home

**You mean my requests that you adhere to the contract I got you to agree
to? And upon breach my legitimate removal of copyrighted code?

and then the best of all , the time you asked me for bots for your KR
website scam that you couldnt keep quiet about

**You make it seem like common place that people would just randomly
ask you for
such things. I wonder what kind of people you associate with? HACK 4 LYFE.

damn i finding more logs all the time .i got shit loads on you and the
great thing is , do uu think ppl will ever do any
buisness with someone that cannot be trusted ,,i saw right through your
phoney crap , u didnt like it , well thats my 5% on Travis Bomb Boy Biehn

**Thats why I've got a decent resume at 18.

You start a slannging match man , i welcome any chanllenge to the
legallity of

**Straight outta Compton...

RainbowCrack-Online , the website i setup because you were in Jail ,

**Bought the domain you mean?

check out the reg date , check out the owners , And you think for 1
minute that you got a rite to ask me to show you financial shit, you
copied Daniel Hayes code

**Actually I had Daniel start me off with some PHP code, he provided me
with a subscription system he used before, I adopted and extended it for
rainbowcrack-online. Which means I wrote the entire site, as the most
recent codebase stands the only thing left of his code is in _ipn.php

and added your gay name afetr his ,and by the way , google cache aint

**I do have a gay name =[

copyrighted even if u do copyrite the code that u didnt right

To sum up you started this , and you aint got a damn clue what you are
doing , you lie about MY company and you think that no retalliation will
follow ,

**You mean sending me incomprehensible e-mails?

Dude i got shit on you that you would not dream off , and its all logged
u see i log all msn and archive it ,,

**Lets hope you don't get raided then. Right johny boy?

and also MIRC from 5 yrs ago.. I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT SO U CAN ATTACH
TO THE RESUME YOU HAVE ON WEB,,, AND I HOPE YOUR EMPLOYERS NOW KNOW

**Fuck yes, it'll only get me more business.

YOU WANT SUMMIT IN THIS WORLD ... YOU GOTTA WORK FOR IT ,, NOT TRY TO

BLACKMAIL

AFTER YOU SABOTAGE YOUR OWN CODE

**You mean post this to full disclosure and be completely transparent about
the whole thing? Also, storing my copyrighted code offsite because I didn't
trust you enough is not 'sabotage' it's called not being stupid. Without
being able to
get you to commit to anything concrete I firmly believe it was the right
way to do it. eval(decrypt(php code from db)) is really great.

WE WILL MEET AGAIN ,, I GUARENTEE IT ,,, YOU FOOKED WITH WRONG PERSON ,I
WILL MAKE YOUR HISTORY PUBLIC ,

**Oh no, people will find out I'm an ex-terrorist (appeals to my ego,
really.)

i wonder how all irc will find out at same time ,,

**/nick jimbo

thats the first part of you that ppl are gunna see,,

**It'll give me mad e-credit amongst all the gangsters and thugs on "mirc".

and it shows the world what a fookin Geek u look like ,, nerd !! in fact
, and USA ppl are the best , they dont take shit from Canadian pricks
that think there god. .oh i just found the code xploit a system that you
sent me after bragging u modiofied

**Sweet jesus.

forward this to anyone you like , its will just make your life harder

**Guess it's going to be really hard from here on out.

i aint even started yet

**Hey kid, don't tell your parents or I'll get your family.