Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hushmail == Narqz
From: adnan habib <lifesaver68 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 19:12:15 +0000

hi all
well i just have small query some one send me link when i open it show me exact page like yahoo when i put my user name
and password after some time i lost my account i cant not log in it was my yahooo acount please any one can help me to
get my account back ? please contact me offline !! i belive its man in midle attack :)

thanks > From: pmelson () gmail com> To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:43:12 -0500>
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Hushmail == Narqz> > http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/encrypted-e-mai.html> > I
thought it seemed a little quiet on fd today. :-)> > PaulM> > > > > _______________________________________________>
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html> Hosted and