Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exploit Brokering
From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:52:45 -0500

Thierry Zoller wrote:
Dear Simon,

SS> What happens if they sell to a hostile
SS> foreign party, what could happen to them, etc...?
Maybe they pereive your party as a hostile foreign party, this list is
obviously not based in the US.

What's your point?

The solution is to work with legitimate established businesses
in a confidential and responsible manner.
If you are responsible you surely can disclose who you are selling
them too ?

That would be irresponsible.

Are you even disclosing this to the person that you
bought them from ? When not does this make you any better than
the "others" ?

I have no idea what you are asking me here.

--

- simon